Another Ebay scam.....

Maybe it is another car?
Maybe he used the photos from the 1st auction?
Maybe someone stole the photos & used them. A whole lot of weird stuff on Ebay.

That is why it is best to GO SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY WHEN LOOKING TO BY A CAR ON EBAY. I would never buy a car on ebay unless I could go see it or it was local.

welcome to 3 months ago...lol bandaid,just kidding...anyway this is the perps scam..they post a pic of someone elses car/bike/4 wheeler,they get someones name from that spoof email thing that was going around(where it said ,on a email, to enter your password)which has now been switched to there own email address..then they list the (product)useing a pre-approved bidders only..then when you contact the person to be put on the list,he offers you the product "cheap",shipping included(he will say he is in another country)he will NEVER let you see it in person..then he suggest useing the ebay protection program,to hold the money(which is also just a spoof that is dirrected to a imidiate source for the money you just sent)and BAM your screwed..its all over ebay,and it cant be stopped just yet,all you can do is report it to the fraud section of ebay...as far as the other(original auction)that is the real one,he has a phone # and im sure would love to let you see the car...email him and tell him you live right around the corner and want to see it..he will respond like this"HELLO"..then drops a space, and goes on to tell you he is in another country and throws in a death in the family or he is a deaf mute,and will pay to ship it to your door for unbelievable price...i would love to hang this guy by his nizats,and i email the persaon and tell him that and sometimes he still responds by saying"HELLO"thanks for your interest in my car????must be automated,cause after you respond again,thats when you see your emailing a real person...be carefull...and no ive not been screwed by this person,i only noticed this going around,look under grizzly 4 wheelers,there is about 3 a day???the other day gnx #474 was available again same pics,but only $8500 cash..man what a deal..lol..

well I just mailed him !! you guys sit here while I go and BUY the car !! good deal for $5800 :p

Grumpy said:
well I just mailed him !! you guys sit here while I go and BUY the car !! good deal for $5800 :p
it may take a few days for him to email you,usually after the auction is over or after ebay throws him off..tell him ill look at it,im local to the address he states...but he will tell you he is france or some crap :rolleyes:

tommynos said:
it may take a few days for him to email you,usually after the auction is over or after ebay throws him off..tell him ill look at it,im local to the address he states...but he will tell you he is france or some crap :rolleyes:

ya I know the sermon he is goin to throw at me .. I just mess with him to think he has "$$$$" on the line .. ok I replied to this other moron .. where the hell is this country ???
Hello,
As the seller, I would like to take a moment to personally thank you for your interest in my BMW. I know that you have many choices out there and I
appreciate your interest. I hope you are serious in your intention for buying. Don`t take it personally, but I am tired with people who offer to buy my items
and in the end they turn out to be scammers. Anyway, the car is available and I guess you could be it`s owner if everything turns out all right and you are
serious about buying. The car looks and runs exactly as new. The title is clean, and you will receive it along with the vehicle, so you will have no problems
whatsoever registering it there. It has 44000 miles. Here are the features of the car:

bla bla bla bla

The car belonged to my late brother who died 8 months ago serving in the UN peace keeping forces detached in Iraq. I am selling because I don`t like driving
it, I am not really into cars, I preffer riding my Harley Davidson to work and everywhere else. I am located in Zagreb, Croatia. My final price on this is US
10,400$. I know it seems a little low, but I will be quite happy to get rid of it, believe me, ever since my brother passed away, it just sits useless in my
garage. If you will take this price, I am willing to pay for shipping and insurance to your location. I ONLY accept payment though a third party service,
which will ensure the funds and hold them until you have the car there, and will guarantee I get the money after you have the machine. I do not know pretty
much about theese machines, but I will be happy to assist you in any way. Please get back to me asap if you decide to buy.
Bruno Marcovic
Viktora Cara Emina 6 St.
City: Zagreb
Zip: 51410
Croatia

poor bugger ... someone allways dies in these auctions :eek:

heres a email i sent him regarding a 04 grizzly for $2800 shipped :biggrin: PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME FIRST...HOW MANY TIMES HAS IT BEEN RODE.HAVE YOU CHANGED THE OIL,AND WAS IT STILL BLUE?DOES IT HAVE A FULL TANK OF GAS THAT COMES WITH IT,IF NOT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO FILL IT?DOES THE BLINKERS WORK PROPERLY?HAVE YOU HAD THE BRAKE PADS RESURFACED LATELY?HAVE YOU EVER WAXED IT AND IF SO WHAT KIND OF WAX DID YOU USE?WHAT SHADE OF BLUE IS THAT?CAN YOU CHECK THE AIR PRESSURE AND SEND ME A COPY OF THE RESULTS?CAN I RIDE WITH A PASSENGER?I HAVE CASH,WILL YOU TAKE IT?I ONLY HAVE 20 DOLLAR BILLS,WILL THAT WORK?IS IT STREET LEGAL?IF I FLY IN DO YOU THINK IT WILL MAKE IT HOME(ILL HAVE A PASSENGER ON THE BACK SO WE CAN ROTATE DRIVING)?WHAT IS THE MPG IN THE CITY?IS THERE ANY STRIP CLUBS IN YOUR AREA?IF MY DOG BARKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR NO REASON,SHOULD I SPANK HIM?ARE ALL WOMEN THE SAME?DO YOU ALWAYS WASH YOUR FEET IN THE SHOWER?DO YOU PICK YOUR NOSE,TELL THE TRUTH?IF I SEND YOU CASH,WILL YOU SEND ME A RECIEPT?THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Car

Fu%king turd ought to be taken out and have ants poured on him/her.

Just my .02

Roger