Another dumba$$ comment heard!

wow.. GN guys are a paranoid and elitist bunch...
what was it that your parents (hopefully) taught you about judging a book by it's cover? just because someone is walking or driving a beat up hoopty doesn't mean they don't have some cash- Warren Buffet owns and drives around in an 80's Chrysler K car variant- and anyone that wants to talk cars is cool with me as long as i've got the time and they aren't being too much of a jackass..
When your car has been stolen, or broken into and the column busted and attempted to be stolen several times, you tend to be paranoid. I was lucky, I got it back the time mine was taken. But it sux fixing the column. I can't tell you how many "offers" I've gotten from obviously underfunded individuals. Not that mine will leave my possession while I am able to drive.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

When your car has been stolen, or broken into and the column busted and attempted to be stolen several times, you tend to be paranoid. I was lucky, I got it back the time mine was taken. But it sux fixing the column. I can't tell you how many "offers" I've gotten from obviously underfunded individuals. Not that mine will leave my possession while I am able to drive.

Rebuild the auto. I did. It isn't that hard. You obviously have skillz. Get the atsg manual and ck book. Read up. Questions get posted in the trans section. Let me know if you want my advise/help.

I've had 3 if I ever sell this one it will be to someone that knows what they are buying the last 2 I sold there to people that bought a car with shiny paint and run good took them about a month to tear up then they wanted to blame me and wanted there money back.

I've had 3 if I ever sell this one it will be to someone that knows what they are buying the last 2 I sold there to people that bought a car with shiny paint and run good took them about a month to tear up then they wanted to blame me and wanted there money back.
And this is why the factory didn't do the water injection. And kept the tune and boost low. As soon as you think you've got it idiot proof along comes better idiots.

As soon as you think you've got it idiot proof along comes better idiots.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the new signature!

I had a guy trying to sell me fake magazine subscriptions ask how much for me GN :sour: I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but nobody who actually has the money will come up to you and just make an offer based on looking at a random car for 30 seconds without knowing anything about it.

got the car out today took to car wash getting harder to fine time to keep up with it I hate it the car sets so much now.then a guy walks up nice car what you got 350 in that, no just a 231 buick 6 oh I'm sorry it kind of sounded like you had a hotrod there nope just a six lol !

"soon as you think you've got it idiot proof along comes better idiots."
Goes right along with old saw: A smarter mouse trap breeds smarter mice. Case in point, the 2nd mouse gets the cheese. Doubt I'll ever figure out how he knew that??:bucktooth: