Anonther mustang owner with hurt feelings

ff1325

IT'S JUST A V6
So I'm on my way to the in laws (hooray for me) and I'm sittn at a red light and up to my left comes a bright red mustang with GT badges all over. It was one of the girly style ones (early 2000's). Well the guy starts acting like a typical mustang owner. He must have revved his car 30 times then when the light turned green he sped to the next light that was changing red. When I pulled up next to him at the light and he (18 year old kid is my guess)rolled his window down and said,"what's wrong your Monte Carlo scared" I politely stated,"yea something like that" and rolled up my window. My wife then stated , " all guys in mustangs act like ass holes" At this time I kno I'm free to play so I gave the "monte" a little gas to let the mustang kno I was ready. As I began to build boost n got to the 4 lb mark the light changed.... The gn shot sideways and the mustang realized you don't poke the sleeping dragon. By second gear I had 4 car lengths and pulling hard.... I didn't let up for about a mile (I wanted the message to be clear) . At the next light the distraught ford pulled up next me and asked," wtf is in that thing" I told him "its not a monte its a v6" he replied " no fn way" I then smiled and said, " use ur iPhone and google Buick grand national... U will find ur answers there" I then made a u-turn and made my way back to the inlaws(lucky me)

Nice Kill.

That " I didn't let up for about a mile (I wanted the message to be clear)" scares me a little, though.:eek:

That Stang owner was clearly young and uneducated about cars. I'm so glad that he learned a quick lesson about the Grand National. He probably went home to Daddy and cried about how his prized mustang got spanked by a V6.

That Stang owner was clearly young and uneducated about cars. I'm so glad that he learned a quick lesson about the Grand National. He probably went home to Daddy and cried about how his prized mustang got spanked by a V6.

I bet he never tells Daddy or anyone else for that matter...

Nice kill

I know how you feel.
Sometimes after a good two lane, black top massacre, I have the vision that I just got done butterfly hunting with a ball peen hammer. :eek::D

Good kill...

Mike B.

One would think by now people would know what a GN or TR was. The Monte think just never ends.

Good kill