Announcing 2011 Buick Girls Calendar - NWS

If you already got your calendar.... post your feedback in here. We want to know what you think =] Tell all the other guys about what they are missing out on :wink:

The calendar is not NWS, I say it's PG-13. Really need a special edition NWS calendar.......I have a better idea, you can send/make me a custom NWS calendar featuring the ladies in the calendar. :biggrin:

Oh, BTW I like the current version but would prefer the above ^^^^^

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Got mine WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Very nice!!!!

Thanks Ladies, for all the hard work to put these together!!!

JD

This is a MUST buy guys!!!!!!!! Got mine yesterday and it is well worth it!!!!!! Our Buick girls are soooooooo hot :D :biggrin: I think posters should be made from some of the pictures!!! My garage walls have lots of space to fill!!!!!!!!

This is a MUST buy guys!!!!!!!! Got mine yesterday and it is well worth it!!!!!! Our Buick girls are soooooooo hot :D :biggrin: I think posters should be made from some of the pictures!!! My garage walls have lots of space to fill!!!!!!!!

You find 9 others to buy one and tell me which picture and I'll have them made. :biggrin:

I just got home from traveling yesterday and was able to look at the calendar. Great job ladies. This calendar is a must have for all the buick guys for sure.

Thanks
Chris

Got mine and it's good.:biggrin: Have to have a little time to think which month is the best. They're all good. Thanks girls

Got mine as well and I have to say, wow well done girls. Amazing job. I wouldnt mind a poster as well. Have to say that Jan would be my fav month since its my b-day month haha. :D