Anderson Silva is an arrogant A-hole!

Well Ive been saying for 3 years now that GSP and Silva will meet and now its gonna happen. The shocker is that Silva is dropping down to 170lbs! I think GSP has a chance in his own respected weightclass. This is going to get interesting. GO GSP!!!

well in my humble opinion, bj penn though not really active in the last round,easily won that match :mad:

was never a huge anderson fan. obviously when hes on hes pretty amazing, but its starting to look like he needs a forrest griffin or a james irvin kind of guy that will come forward and throw text book strikes for him to look so phenomenal. when a guy like thales leites or demian maia try to be patient and find a hole to shoot on his ankle, this is the kind of fight we see.

i hope that if they do gsp vs silva its at a catchweight of like 175-180, the smaller the better for gsp tho.

bj won the fight in my eyes. they made wayyyyy too big of a deal of frankie scoring a takedown. he immediately landed in bj's butterfly guard and smartly backed up. to me its more impressive if you score a takedown and either control or do damage, looking to better your position and set up subs. he did nothing but move away. whoever the judge that had it 50-45 is insane. bj won rds 1-3.

Looks like he was dancing with the stars last night. Maybe Dana can sell him as the best pound for pound dancer now, cause last night he was not fighting. Fedor IMO is the best pound for pound fighter because he finishes fights via KO or submission!

Ufc 112

Anderson Sylvia needs to be moving up in weight class not down:confused: I could really give a rats a$$ less to see him fight GSP, In my mind they represent two guys that had been passed the torch at the right time to make long runs and dominate their respective divisions (I think both divisions lack depth like we now see in the LHW and HW divisions ). I'd like to see Anderson fight the likes of Rampage, Shogun, Evans or little Nog. He needs to figure out if he wants to move up to HW like he proclaims... where he would get raped. I think the showboating was an absolute disgrace; I blame that on Dana White for putting a fighter in there that’s not even in the same solar system talent wise for a title shot.

BJ Penn did not get robbed, he did not dominate, and neither did Edgar. Usually you have to beat the champ to be the champ. This was poor performance by Penn and via the score cards :confused: not how I would have judged it but Edgar did just enough. Penn has showed us once again that he can only go a few fights in a row before he will come into the octagon flat.

I never liked Anderson but I DID respect him.
I want him to move up and lose or retire.

What do you expect?? Most of those guys are so punch drunk, they don't know what zip code they are in....

Anderson would beat GSP. If they do fight hopefully it will be at 170 and GSP can do what he does best and thats take Anderson down and control him and grind out a very boring decesion. I cant stand him and want him to lose more than anything, I hate how everyone tries to say he is the P4P best fighter when its really Fedor. I say keep him at 185 and let Vitor get ahold of him or move him up and put him up against a top notch fighter at 205 (Shogun, Rashad, Rampage) of course Machida would be out of the question

“He doesn’t deserve to fight GSP,” White fairly spat.

Wow...Maybe he will have to go up a weight class. He'll get his ass handed to him. :biggrin:

I would never have thought GSP would stand a chance against Silva but this moving down to 170lb is a wildcard! What do you guys think??? I think he stands a chance and would personaly love to see GSP beat the $**T out of him. I know GSP is a good wrestler but so was Henderson and look what Silva did to Hendo.