And you too can have a hot g/f or wife......

And wouldn't she wonder why a cameraman was filming? Who knows, maybe her other car is a Lambo.

O M G!!!!! Jeez! It must be nice!!!! I've been crying to my wife for a new Z06 forever.....all I've gotten so far are wool seat covers for my Yugo!:wtf:

Bruce '87 Grand National

She's not spoiled, she is being polite. She is thinking, WTf, if he could buy this he could of bought me xxxxxx that I really wanted. Why would she want a man's midlife crisis car?

Just another vett!!! But I would kick a loop in it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

She probably would have been happier with a Mini.. or a Jetta i would of bought her a buss pass to the mall to get a hotter outfit.. That girl is not hot, you guys need to come to Miami.. :meh:

This was next to me on the beach the other day. Just a reg day at South Beach,

Attachments

• Picture 1462.jpg
    Picture 1462.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 249
She probably would have been happier with a Mini.. or a Jetta i would of bought her a buss pass to the mall to get a hotter outfit.. That girl is not hot, you guys need to come to Miami.. :meh:

This was next to me on the beach the other day. Just a reg day at South Beach,
She would have been arrested in Chicago at Lake Michigan.....after the cops checked her for weapons.;)

The other guy prob doesn't buy her anything and treats her like crap! He'll be driving the car.

I show up at home with an iced coffee for my wife and get more of a reaction that this woman gives, and my wife is smoking hot too, LOL!

I show up at home with an iced coffee for my wife and get more of a reaction that this woman gives, and my wife is smoking hot too, LOL!

Jimp LOL!! i just bought my girl some frappucino drink from starbucks and just like yours she was happy as hell. And she can barely stand me.. lol..

Anyways that girl probably doesn't really like the guy who bought her that vette, thats probably the reason for the no excitement. IF she really liked him she would be happier just bcuz he surprised her at work for lunch or flowers etc. I would never buy a girl a freaking car even if i was filthy rich.