And you too can have a hot g/f or wife......

What is the purpose of the video? I really could give a flying fuck what he bought his girlfriend. She looks like she cares that much too. I'ld be embarrassed to post that out on the internet.

I show up at home with an iced coffee for my wife and get more of a reaction that this woman gives, and my wife is smoking hot too, LOL!
I don't believe your wife is smokin' hot....you'd better post up a few pics of her. Evidence man...we demand evidence!!! Lol

I don't believe your wife is smokin' hot....you'd better post up a few pics of her. Evidence man...we demand evidence!!! Lol
OK Coach, here we go but I'm keeping this classy, these were taken in Europe last year when she went to visit her parents. I think she is beautiful, 43 years old, cooks, cleans, has a great job and great sense of humor. She's given me two sons, been together since 1997. She's east European, Serbian to be exact, she came to Canada where I met her in 1997. It was her accent that hooked me when I first met her :))) She got spoiled with a trip through the McDdoanald's Drive through today, the $1 iced coffee's are back. This woman can eat don't let her size fool you. Alexandra1.jpgAlexandra2.jpgAlexandra4.jpg

She probably would have been happier with a Mini.. or a Jetta i would of bought her a buss pass to the mall to get a hotter outfit.. That girl is not hot, you guys need to come to Miami.. :meh:

This was next to me on the beach the other day. Just a reg day at South Beach,

My contacts just melted!:inpain:

Bruce '87 Grand National

OK Coach, here we go but I'm keeping this classy, these were taken in Europe last year when she went to visit her parents. I think she is beautiful, 43 years old, cooks, cleans, has a great job and great sense of humor. She's given me two sons, been together since 1997. She's east European, Serbian to be exact, she came to Canada where I met her in 1997. It was her accent that hooked me when I first met her :))) She got spoiled with a trip through the McDdoanald's Drive through today, the $1 iced coffee's are back. This woman can eat don't let her size fool you. View attachment 222575View attachment 222576View attachment 222577

You're going to look young for a very long, long time!:woot:

Bruce '87 Grand National

OK Coach, here we go but I'm keeping this classy, these were taken in Europe last year when she went to visit her parents. I think she is beautiful, 43 years old, cooks, cleans, has a great job and great sense of humor. She's given me two sons, been together since 1997. She's east European, Serbian to be exact, she came to Canada where I met her in 1997. It was her accent that hooked me when I first met her :))) She got spoiled with a trip through the McDdoanald's Drive through today, the $1 iced coffee's are back. This woman can eat don't let her size fool you. View attachment 222575View attachment 222576View attachment 222577
Ok...she's hot. Now we need proof she can cook and clean, and has that great job. Send her in an old refrigerator box to Pa...along with a few of her paychecks. Throw in some groceries, and cleaning supply's, and I'll check her out!!! Hahahahaha.
If she has an accent...I'd be putty in her hands!!!

Of course she didn't seem surprised!
He bought her the cheep vett
Guess her head skills are slipping! !

I'll take her for a ride in a real vett

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1399290227114.jpg
    1399290227114.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 1399290251253.jpg
    1399290251253.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 1399290285620.jpg
    1399290285620.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 1399290313747.jpg
    1399290313747.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 132
Did you guys see the next vid of her? Under his name and it something like sexy girl in 2014 corvette stingray.

Did you guys see the next vid of her? Under his name and it something like sexy girl in 2014 corvette stingray.
Guess she cleans up good, with nicer clothes and makeup.

He should have bought a Turbo Buick, took it to her job let her look at it and say it's all mine Bitch and no you can't drive it!

It's not that she doesn't appreciate the vette, she is just busy thinking about how much quality time in the sack it's going to cost her.

She's not spoiled, she is being polite. She is thinking, WTf, if he could buy this he could of bought me xxxxxx that I really wanted. Why would she want a man's midlife crisis car?
You are correct. At 5:40 she says "I know someone is more excited than I am"

It's not that she doesn't appreciate the vette, she is just busy thinking about how much quality time in the sack it's going to cost her.

Maybe she's thinking he'll be off driving it and she can do the pool boy.