An anonymous auto security section.

may be its time to get something like this going ???
if its possible???
Maybe we can sign in as guests all with the same password and ONLY have access to this ONE "Auto security forum" section.
i bet there would be a lot more people willing to share ideas.

guest #1
guest #2
guest #3
and so on.??????????????????

Maybe...

member 1
Member 2 and so on David? That way it's restricted to members only. Someone may be able to figure out who it is but making sure that a member only signs into it is the best way to go about it. :)

Maybe...

member 1
Member 2 and so on David? That way it's restricted to members only. Someone may be able to figure out who it is but making sure that a member only signs into it is the best way to go about it. :)

thats good too.

as long as its anonymous i think it will work.

But it needs to get done for it to work

Since this is your idea PM Shane with a copy and paste and see what he says David. That would be the best way to bring attention to the thread. :)

Ok I will play the Devils advocate...........i have a killer way to stop most thefts on my car.....!

Why in heck would I want to post (even anonymously) HOW!......... Even though they do not know what car it is on it still becomes something for them to look for to defeat....

Ok I will play the Devils advocate...........i have a killer way to stop most thefts on my car.....!

Why in heck would I want to post (even anonymously) HOW!......... Even though they do not know what car it is on it still becomes something for them to look for to defeat....

i see your concern. i have a foolproof way of keeping someone from stealing my ttype (provided it even ran in the first place) and know if another just as secure (but not as fancy ;) )

for it to be actually "killer" imo, it has to be something that is intricate enough that it cannot be removed in <5 minutes.

the two methods i have in mind need to be built over the course of an evening or two and require <$20 in parts. once your vehicle is modified, it cant be "unmodified" without a service manual and a few hours of work.

all we need to do is start a section, pm the moderator ideas, and he posts them. done.

all we need to do is start a section, pm the moderator ideas, and he posts them. done.

That doesn't change the fact that the less that is published about what we may do the less chance they will have taking it.

If you think for 1 sec. that these **** head don't read some of this stuff....wake up.

i drive around with a truck full of construction materials and still have to make multiple trips to the supply house.

most people suffer from oral diarrhea and blab things out. Even if they don't mean you any harm. no disrespect to any mods But people love to brag and talk."my friend XYZ has a $#^$^% so that his car can't be stolen"

That doesn't change the fact that the less that is published about what we may do the less chance they will have taking it.

If you think for 1 sec. that these **** head don't read some of this stuff....wake up.

somethings can be over come in a few minutes but not all.

exactly the reason for an anonymous forum????????

well you can have all sorts of alarms and kill switches.. A guy with balls an no brain can drag the car up on a car carrier in a minute.. Most wouldn't even care if they got caught because nothing is goin to happen to him.. Matter of fact one local guy here got arrested for CAR THEFT and posted bail.. Went out an stole another car when he got out. Can't cure stupid or someone who just doesn't give a **** about anything. To me it's easier to straighten out your own "problem" .. Thieves LOVE to talk an brag about the score he just got. Oh the police around here could care less about auto thefts. Most of my friends do their own digging when crap like this happeneds.. We have 2 ****hole citys close to us where stolen cars end up.

Just my .02