American Idol

Originally posted by GeneralB44
your hawaii girl was in the bottom 2, though...

That's ok. She will most definately sign a contract, It just won't be for Simon. Notice how in all the group things she is always the center of attraction. I think she has the best stage presence and personality of them all not discounting her singing ability.

The only way I'd watch that show if if they hired some huge biker, all tats and greased up and in leathers, to beat the livin' crap out of the loser. Yeah, tha'd be some fun!!!

:D

Originally posted by Tony87gn
that show is gay almost as gay as pimp my ride

I'm with you on this one.......that show is a $h!t pinata!

Why don't they have a show with ACTUAL MUSICIANS!!!

DCEPTCN like always you are onto something. Man i would watch all day long with a show with amateur drummers and guitarists rocking out, ah and maybe a lead singer (Maynard or Taylor type).:eek:

Originally posted by strikeeagle
The only way I'd watch that show if if they hired some huge biker, all tats and greased up and in leathers, to beat the livin' crap out of the loser. Yeah, tha'd be some fun!!!

:D

I second that, only let him beat the winners too. That show is so friggin' ghey. I cringe every time it comes on. My g/f watches it. I need to slap her for it. I couldn't believe I saw a thread here on it. Gee, wonder why all the non buick guys make fun of us? I wonder......