Amber front LEDs

hp3445

I would like to see a good set of LED's for the front running and front turn signal lights.. I don't want those LED replacement bulbs..
I want LED inserts.. It's the wave of the future and looks mean while crusing. :cool:

I alread have the tailights.. so I'm set in that department. .. Hmm...Maybe third brake light also..

Just an idea...

I would like to see a good set of LED's for the front running and front turn signal lights.. I don't want those LED replacement bulbs..
I want LED inserts.. It's the wave of the future and looks mean while crusing. :cool:

I alread have the tailights.. so I'm set in that department. .. Hmm...Maybe third brake light also..

Just an idea...
I know you don't want the bulbs but that is the "Only" thing that can be done untill someone makes the those front running light Bezels "In TWO piece"!!! But in the mean time we are working on a complete LED bulb pakage for the TR's to compliment the Digital LED taillights! ;)

When/If the time comes where someone makes "Two" piece bezels I can send them off and have the same quality LED boards done for them as on the LED taillights..

Kit would include LED's for:

Trunk light
Dome light
Reverse lights
Third Brake light
License plate light
All Front marker lights
Engine bay light

** Once this kit is available it will be posted on our site and I will also post up a thread here..**

Scot W.

just buy JDM AMBER paint and paint your lens

its easy, cheap, and looks 10x better then stock

Just an idea...

I converted all my GN lights to LED! So nothing wrong with those replacement led's. Brighter and color is more detailed.

Attachments

• DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 675
More led's!

These are surface mount led's (SMD or SMT)

Attachments

• DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 660
Has anyone thought of running amber daytime running lights like the late model GM cars have, I thought that would be a cool touch.

Has anyone thought of running amber daytime running lights like the late model GM cars have, I thought that would be a cool touch.

I run white not amber daytime running led's on my 08 sub.

I switched my clear bulbs to amber on my Yukon XL. I like the look better, plus they last longer(#4157NA) I always thought some brite amber daytime running lights in the parking lamp would look good on the GN. I guess I need to create something..

Just an idea...

Sorry to bring this back up....

LEDs

Led

A good idea with the strip but I would be careful on the smd led touching the plastic lense. Those smd led sometimes are over driven and will get warm or even hot.

I still would rather uses a 194 with 5 smd led in amber.

I think the original poster likes the idea of the entire lense filled with light instead of the light being focused on just one area. You can never get that effect with a 194 LED plugged into the original socket.

Sorry to bring this back up....

LEDs

one of my favorite sites.....why?

because to me, the ALL Amber painted BEFORE pic looks way better then the AFTER imho. Many that is just because I have love my Painted Amber Single lights sense the late 90's. It was one of my first mod's actually.

LED SMT in a Reel

Where did you aquire that reel of LED? Have a p/n available? I'm interested in getting a reel. Located in Palatine, IL

What was the cost?

JM

i am in the middle of doing led conversion on my t and gn so far i have done just the dash and am waiting for my bulbs for the markers and front buper lights.The strips are nice but to bright for me.I installed the single led 194 120 degree wide angle bulbs in green in my dash,heater light,glove box and shifter.The dash is not lite up like a football feild it is a touch of green but bright enough you can see all the gauges and it matches all my autometer gauges that have stock 194 bulbs with the gel caps they send with the gauge.I also install one white led 120 wide angle bulb over liscense plate looks nice with out again being to bright. The markers on front of headlights i ordered the led that has 5 led with 220 degrees of light in amber which should put the light more spread out.I have tried the single led at 120 degree beam and it was to focused forward.with the 220 and 5 leds it will spread the light out more even.I will post pics of my dash and light over plate tomorrow when home .I did both cars dashes,counsel heater and plate for 35 bucks,all from superbrightled web site.I am going to do side markers next then persue the tails and everything else..I have a few buddies that are doing trucks and imports with leds so we are all trying different leds to get the results of brighter lights...

LED SMD Strip

What Color did you use for the LED lights themselves that are on the strip??? Amber / Cool White, Warm White, Etc

The reel in the link of pictures looks like its marked as W but not sure-yet the LED's on the strip look yellow.

Turbo1dr--Do you have any left over from the reel you would like to sell?

jm