Amazon fire TV

USMC_Turbo6

Are any of you guys using Amazon fire TV? I'm sick and tired of DirecTV and the crazy outrageous bill and trying to cut the cord. I will like some feedback if any of you are using Amazon fire TV. Thank you

Bought it for the wifey last year so that she can get Netflix. Admittedly I don't watch it much myself but she loves it. Make sure you have enough internet speed to prevent spotty streaming.

Cant help with the Amazon question, but got away from Directv by way of phone, internet and cable from comcast. Went from $90 phone/cable plus 130 directv bill. Now i pay 120 for all those bundled together from comcast. Fastest internet they offer with 240 plus channels.

Apple TV user here....I've had great luck with it and it has A ton of different channels....

I have been thinking of this myself. I just don't watch tv enough to justify the price. I bought a roku and have a Hulu subscription. I have been experimenting with it for the last month. I actually called dish to cancel today and they knocked a good chunk off my bill for 6 months. So I am sticking with dish for 6 more months atleast. If I could find a good way to get discovery on the roku, I would probably drop dish now.