Amazing video of father son bound.

WOW!!! Incredible!
If this does not put tears in your eyes, you better look in the mirror.

whoa pretty intense

Just an amazing story about two amazing people.

Jerry Berger

That hit home...

I was luckier than that young man, I have the health he did not, but my father was very much like his. How lucky he is...how lucky I was...I LOVE YOU DAD...YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS YOU !

Thanks for the post...

That's a great story.........the dad and son were featured awhile back on HBO Real Sports and it is an amazing story and tough to keep a dry eye when you watch it.

The dad said on HBO that his son actually saved his life cause he was heavy and I think may have had a heart problem or heart attack and his son wanted to compete in the triathalon. Thru getting in shape the father said his son actually saved his life.

God bless the both of them.

Buicksx2 said:
That's a great story.........the dad and son were featured awhile back on HBO Real Sports and it is an amazing story and tough to keep a dry eye when you watch it.

The dad said on HBO that his son actually saved his life cause he was heavy and I think may have had a heart problem or heart attack and his son wanted to compete in the triathalon. Thru getting in shape the father said his son actually saved his life.

God bless the both of them.

Simply amazing. What a dad.

see that vid before.. Amazing how strong a love for a Son can be. Beautiful, just beautiful.. Thanks for posting ..