AM i wrong?

As is for $50...... Come on.... They buyer is obviously one of those guys who are cheap as hell and never satisfied.... Your add was just fine.... Its not your fault he is too stupid to even find out if it fits before he bought it.... Tell him too bad and forget about it.

I would not refund anything!

ad states "AS IS" ,
that means as it is, you bought it.
its the buyers job to determine if it fits his application,
if its not magnetic, I would think its stainless also.
I have sold stuff here, (tires, crank, etc) and I do my best to describe
the item, BUT, being used......... I cannot and will not guarantee it.
I can see his point of view, he was dumb in not reading thoroughly,
and understanding it.

I'll give him $50 for it if he wants!

Thanks Guys,

I'm over it, just wanted to make sure i wasnt out of line when i told him to kick rocks.

either way he has filed a dispute with Ebay claiming not as described:rolleyes: not sure were i deceived him, i guess must not have been a stainless down pipe he got:eek:

oh and BTW if you guys only new who the buyer was it would make more sense, but since he as a bad rep as a buyer thought i would give him the benefit.

I can only blame myself, I felt like blowing chunks, when i got the email on my blackberry showing who the whiner was, i knew i should have told him to pound sand from the gate:mad:

All this for $50 bucks??? Doesn't seem worth it to me. Sucks that you had to deal with all this BS over $50 bucks. If it were me, I would rather throw it away and free up space than deal with some ass that will never be satisfied. O well. Guess you can't please everyone.

Thanks Guys,

I'm over it, just wanted to make sure i wasnt out of line when i told him to kick rocks.

either way he has filed a dispute with Ebay claiming not as described:rolleyes: not sure were i deceived him, i guess must not have been a stainless down pipe he got:eek:

oh and BTW if you guys only new who the buyer was it would make more sense, but since he as a bad rep as a buyer thought i would give him the benefit.

I can only blame myself, I felt like blowing chunks, when i got the email on my blackberry showing who the whiner was, i knew i should have told him to pound sand from the gate:mad:

Hmmmmm.....:rolleyes: This smells of Justin Gunn. Could it be?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hmmmmm.....:rolleyes: This smells of Justin Gunn. Could it be?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Nope, would have put him on blast from the start, i think this guy might actually be a worst buyer then good ole justin.

a few who have posted here, have posted on threads he started complaining about sellers, oh and not in his favor there either:rolleyes: no surprise

Final decision:
This case has been decided in your favor

I guess even Ebay was able to see what kind of buyer he was

:biggrin: