Aluminum tranny pan ?

regalwe4

Who has best aluminum tranny pan at best price and replys will be appreciated .also who's pan has drain plug in it . Thanks regalwe4

Arizona GN -Nick Micale has a good price and great support. I bought mine from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacecarta has an aluminum fabricated one for sale. I bought the deep one from him great transaction.

Hughes Performance pan it's thick & deep. 7.5-8 quarts to refill. And it has a drain plug.:)

HUGHES PAN 014.jpg

I know this might be a stupid ? Who is pacecarta and how do get in touch with him ? I don't post much here thanks for replays . How much is pan any way ? Thanks regalwe4 Kevin

I bought a PRL pan from Mark at Tr custom parts. .. Nice pan had to trim the linkage shift bracket to fit on the extra thick aluminum pan. .. The pan comes in different depths / volume. ...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I got one from David Husek and it was really nice. Relocated filter (Chrysler unit, I think) and drain plug. Only small nit was the welds interfered with the shifter linkage bracket, but that was an easy fix. Just installed an Extreme Automatics trans this week and it came with a Hughs pan. The filter isn't relocated, but it does have drain plug and is thick enough to tap for a temp sender.

-Edit- This link has some pictures of Dave's: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/david-husek.400931/ The second picture you can sort of infer the bracket/weld interference.

I bought a Hughes deep aluminum pan and the quality, fit and finish is very good. Comes with drain plug. Had it off a few times and no leaks! Nice thick flange rail no issues at all.

I bought a Hughes deep aluminum pan and the quality, fit and finish is very good. Comes with drain plug. Had it off a few times and no leaks! Nice thick flange rail no issues at all.

X2
I agree with Jim.......I've got the Hughes aluminum pan installed with a 700-4r bottom feeder filter set up. I got mine powder coated black before I installed it though.
Got it all from Nick Micale of Arizona GN. :)

I ordered a hughes pan from Jegs and it came with the taller stands and the 200R4 filter.

I sent it back and ordered one direct from hughes.

They sent me the correct pan with the smaller stands and the 700R4 filter.

They even tapped a hole for me to have an oil temp gauge.

The first image was one that I found online with a good location to put the temp sensor.

The second image is my pan. Hughes just drilled and tapped a hole.

came out great.

D
pan  copy.jpg

2012-09-15_00.28.46.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Hughes pan as well, no complaints.

I like the drilled and tapped pan for sensor, good idea. Im going to do it too