Aluminum Rad + Oil Cooler Hoses

turbohh

I have this custom built aluminum radiator I'd like to get rid of. It was patterned after my leaky BeCool that couldn't be repaired again, but the rad shop made it about 3/4" too tall to use the factory rad hold down plate (see pix of rad in car). I wound up modifying some BeCool fan mounts (see pix) that I used with a Ramchargers dual fan set up. The shop harvested the oil and tranny coolers from the BeCool rad, so the oil cooler needs the custom lines I am including with the sale. I will include the hold down brackets, the oil cooler hoses, the trans oil fittings, and the screws I used to hold the brackets together. This is a nice leak-free radiator that cooled great, and would work well for front mount guys or racers that are willing to live without the factory hold down plate. I am not sure how to use the factory single fan with this rad. Asking $300/OBO shipped to your door in the lower 48 states, and can take PayPal at no extra charge. Best to PM me with questions or info requests. First one to commit gets it...

GN_Rad_04.jpg

GN_Rad_03.jpg

GN_Rad_01.jpg

GN_Rad_02.jpg

100_0834-1.jpg

100_0833-1.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response... I had a local radiator shop in the SF Bay area copy a leaky BeCool (they almost got it right). If I had it to do over again, I'd buy one from RedC5 or the alradco one that was recently posted. TR Custom parts makes one that is good too. Good luck!
John A, Turbohh

thanks! if i could can i get your phone# i would like to talk to you about the way you mounted your ls motor because im almost ready to put mine in thanks!

Tlow,
I don't have an LS motor in my car... it's all Buick and will stay that way. So I doubt I'd be much help to you.
John A, Turbohh

Sorry for the delayed response... I had a local radiator shop in the SF Bay area copy a leaky BeCool (they almost got it right). If I had it to do over again, I'd buy one from RedC5 or the alradco one that was recently posted. TR Custom parts makes one that is good too. Good luck!
John A, Turbohh

RedC5 is alradco.