aluminum/fiberglass heat shielding material, turbine wrap, starter wrap, etc

fieroX

Hey guys, I have recently acquired quite a bit of this material and the orders are to get it sold. Right now I am making firewall insulators for fieros, but it can be used for about anything that needs to keep out heat. Make your own turbine wrap, starter wrap, insulate your airbox, insulate your firewall and floor pan, air intake tubing, intercooler pipes, whatever you can dream up.

http://www.mmrusa.com/HSreflectcloth.htm

I am selling it for $15 a yard, with $7 shipping for the first yard, and $1.50 for each additional yard because of weight. (roll is 40" wide)

This stuff is .054" thick, so will fit about anywhere.

Just to get an idea how well it works, heres a test I did with my raytek thermometer. First off I painted the surface of the heat shield black, so the raytek would get an accurate reading. Reflective surfaces dont allow the raytek to remain accurate. Next, I placed a piece of the shield on my deep freezer and started to heat up the surface with a heat gun. I kept heat directly on it for about a minute, and checked the surface temp. The surface of the black paint was 460 degrees F. The surface temp of the deep freeze was 102F. And within 10 seconds the surface temp of the heat shield was below 200F. This stuff is amazing. Email me, ryan@fieroX.com if you are interested. I have enough for any project.