Aluminum drums, intakes, MAF trans+, cold air kit, plenums, turbo shields, etc

As of yesterday at 8.07 AM they werent sold ?
The following are sold:
HR engine mount (pending payment)
1 stock plenum
the cleaned up plenum with egr tower removed
1 turbo shield
Cold air induction with MAF and MAF pipe

All else still available. Parts are sold to the first person who posts or PM's me that they want them.

none of your pm's said you were taking them. They were offers.

I never recieved a response saying you accepted or declined my offer, or a counter offer. If you wanted the full price plus the shipping charges, all you needed to do is say so...not a problem. If I didn't want them, I wouldn't have made an offer. I guess it's up to you, though...they're yours to sell as you please. LMK as I am still interested in them unless you already sold them.

I never recieved a response saying you accepted or declined my offer, or a counter offer. If you wanted the full price plus the shipping charges, all you needed to do is say so...not a problem. If I didn't want them, I wouldn't have made an offer. I guess it's up to you, though...they're yours to sell as you please. LMK as I am still interested in them unless you already sold them.
I try to list parts at prices that are reasonable yet not too cheap where i blow it all out in a day. I also dont put or best offer on my parts since it could go either way. Im not looking for bidding wars or a bunch of different offers. Sometimes i accept offers that are lower than my asking prices but not typically unless ive been sitting on stuff i want to get rid of. When i look through ads and see something i want it post or pm that ill take it. When i say that im letting the seller know that the price is what it is and im going to pay it. If offered the seller a lower price i dont expect that im next in line since i only offered. Sometimes i get 30 PM's a day about tech stuff. I dont have time to reply to everything.

The following are sold:
2 stock plenums
1 turbo shield
ported intake (pending payment)

I'll take that chunk of Downpipe with the wastegate flanges on it. PM me your paypal address and a total price including shipping and I'll send out the money.

Thanks,

-Dennis

The following are sold:
2 stock plenums
1 turbo shield
ported intake
downpipe