Alternator or rebuild ki?

hello everyone my alternator bearing abounds be and was wonder what the best route would be to rebuild it or buy a new high output alternator it is not the stock alternator that was in the car now

No advantage with a "high output" alternator.

Go to your parts house of choice like Autozone or Advanced, and get a stock GN 120 amp alt with a lifetime warranty and spend the $120 only once!

My race car with extreme RPM eats an alt a year. :)

Go to your parts house of choice like Autozone or Advanced, and get a stock GN 120 amp alt with a lifetime warranty and spend the $120 only once!

Ok that's what I was thinking I appreciate the input

RockAuto.com

NEW alternator - ACDELCO 3351226 {#19298378} Professional - $91.79, 2 year warranty.

Another option

Buy a Kirban correct alternator 100% all brand new with lifetime warranty as long as you are alive and I am alive.

Key part being the pulley is the correct diameter. again 100% brand new 120 amp we also sell a 200 amp

not sure of the price check our website....

the person that builds them for us I have known personally for 25 plus years it is his only business...

denniskirban@yahoo.com.

I've been runing a 140amp out of a 96 impala . Got it from auto zone for $150 with a lifetime warranty

Another option

Buy a Kirban correct alternator 100% all brand new with lifetime warranty as long as you are alive and I am alive.

Key part being the pulley is the correct diameter. again 100% brand new 120 amp we also sell a 200 amp

not sure of the price check our website....

the person that builds them for us I have known personally for 25 plus years it is his only business...

denniskirban@yahoo.com.
Thanks Dennis

If you know what your doing the CS144 rebuild kits can be had for under $50 on EBay. There isn't much to opening them up and replacing the parts inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk