Alternator Bracket

86turboSix

Mr. BuzzCut
I am looking for the alternator bracket which stabilizes the alternator from the back, bolt down near the cylinder heads. I have the front Y bracket, I need the other one! Don't hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks!

Paul do you mean this one? I can't believe they are that cheap.?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    955.9 KB · Views: 41
Yeah I'm curious about these too update the thread and let us know how this works out.

just ran both through gmpartsdirect.com and didnt come back as disc'd
similar price too

That's weird, I call my local GM stealer here and they told me discountinue. Maybe I should call another dealer

Guys, I just got a notice of cancellation from them saying they are discontinued from the factory (which I knew they have been discontinued from GM for years) and they couldn't locate any. This is the 3rd time Iv'e tried ordering parts from them and have been cancelled every time.???

Lenny,
I understand that you called a GM dealer but this place is not a GM dealer it's a big parts selling outfit selling GM parts. Also when I ordered the parts online fro them and payed for them all was good until the next day and then I get the don't have notice. As I stated earlier I knew they were discontinued thru the GM dealerships.

All that trouble and waiting for nothing...never got that bracket in the mail. Still looking for that part, PM or reply below!