ALRADCO Radiators

Red C5

I wanted to post this before we leave for SEMA. Alradco is having a Veterans Day Sale on Turbo Buick aluminum radiators. The sale will start today and end November 15th. This should give everyone plenty of time to get their orders in and save some $$$.

We accept most cards such as Visa, MC, American Express, and few others as well as PayPal. Orders can be placed on our site http://www.alradco.com/grand-national-turbo-buick/

We have 2 radiator options. Standard aluminum finish as well as black powder coated. Alradco radiators feature:

- Drop in installation like stock
- Made in the USA
- Oil and transmission cooler just like stock

And of course do a great job of cooling.

Sale pricing:
Standard aluminum finish - $399 plus shipping
Black powder coated finish - $489 plus shipping

Please pass along this sale to anyone you know with a Turbo Buick. Any questions feel free to post, PM, or email info@alradco.com. If you call it may be tough to get a hold of us this week due to SEMA. Thank you.

Peter

Pete any package deals predicted for the near future...rad and the dual fan set ups???maybe

Pete any package deals predicted for the near future...rad and the dual fan set ups???maybe

We'd like to hopefully have a fan sale next month for the holidays but after a very busy summer we're pretty low on stock. The radiator won't get any cheaper than this sale. Might be a good idea to order the radiator now and pick up the fans before the end of the year.

I came back from SEMA last night and looks like we've got a lot of work next week. Thank you for the orders!

Peter

What is the difference performance-wise between the Slim and Extreme fan? Which would you recommend for the combo in my signature with CAS V-4 ic? Thanks for your great products.

What is the difference performance-wise between the Slim and Extreme fan? Which would you recommend for the combo in my signature with CAS V-4 ic? Thanks for your great products.

The slim fans pull about 1900 cfm and the extreme around 2900 but what's also very important is that our shroud is designed to cover the entire radiator core for ideal heat transfer. How much room do you have between pipe and radiator I haven't seen the CAS V-4 ic in person. We also do a hybrid fan kit with one slim fan and one extreme for those with clearance issues. If you can, I would go with the Extreme fans as they do an incredible job of cooling. On our test car in Florida with a huge front mount, we dropped temps 29 degrees in summer heat with a/c on.