Alradco Aluminum Radiator SALE

We've been getting orders through PayPal and all seems fine Bruce but if for some reason it doesn't work just put your order through and we can manually refund the shipping to you tonight.

Pete, just placed my order........the shipping discount worked......thank you kindly for your reply and help. You are such a positive asset to all of us........

Bruce '87 Grand National

Pete, just placed my order........the shipping discount worked......thank you kindly for your reply and help. You are such a positive asset to all of us........

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thank you for the order Bruce, we really appreciate your business and positive words. Have a great week. Your radiator has shipped.

Peter

HOT DAMN!!!! :wtf:That was fast! (like a Turbo Buick Regal!) Thank you, Peter. Will let you know when it gets here.

Bruce '87 Grand National

yea Pete dont f×%k around. like i always say wish i had more gbodies. now if pete can figure out how to get that new powerstroke front mount working in a gn.. lol

Well, I got home today.......found Pete's aluminum radiator MASHED FLAT inside the door!!!!!!! With big red letters on the box: HIT BY TRAIN........SORRY.:wtf:

What the hell????? OHHHHHH......WHAT TO DO???????

April Fool in advance, Pete!!!!!!

In reality, I got it in perfect shape! B....e....a...utiful!

Thank you kindly, Peter.....really well made.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well, I got home today.......found Pete's aluminum radiator MASHED FLAT inside the door!!!!!!! With big red letters on the box: HIT BY TRAIN........SORRY.:wtf:

What the hell????? OHHHHHH......WHAT TO DO???????

April Fool in advance, Pete!!!!!!

In reality, I got it in perfect shape! B....e....a...utiful!

Thank you kindly, Peter.....really well made.

Bruce '87 Grand National

HAHA! You got me, I just logged in to message you. All radiators ship fully insured but it's still a hassle for everyone. You got me good Bruce!

You're too smart for me to get one over you, Peter. But, it was worth a try.

What's the hassle you're talking about? The radiator is just so well made, and the shipping container is so well done. As I said, it arrived in perfect shape. It does look like you took a lot of time to make sure it survived the horrors of shipping across the US.

But anyway, I will recommend to anyone here the excellent radiator you make and sell.

I'll let you know if I step on it or drop it like I did my nice tail lights I converted to LED from our own Scot W.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Peter, Did I miss the "turbobuick" coupon code time limit? I just ordered one of your radiators and it wouldn't let me enter the code through paypal either. Or is it because I refuse to buy a new computer because I still like Windows 98. Lol!! Thanks