Alradco Aluminum Radiator SALE

Red C5

Update 8/13/14 A few members have been asking about an aluminum Radiator sale since the warm weather is here. Use coupon code " turbobuick " when ordering online for FREE SHIIPING. That's a savings of $42 on a radiator. Savings of $35 on dual fan kits. Or $77 if you're buying both.

Alradco radiators are on sale at www.alradco.com.
I'll update this thread later today with more details but wanted to let all of you know the sale is live on on www.alradco.com.

Direct drop in fit.
Transmission and oil cooler just like factory.
Made in the USA.
Formed end tanks.
Available in black.

Peter

Last edited:
We're cooking out here, any broke,damaged, half powder coated.sales coming up?

I'm looking to buy a new one too. Anything you can do to help us out a little on one of your awesome units?

Thanks for your patience, it's been ridiculously busy. You can order at www.alradco.com. Use coupon code " turbobuick " at checkout for FREE SHIPPING. That's a savings of $42 on a radiator. You can also use it on dual fan kits as well, savings of $35. If you buy both, it's a savings of $77 since it applies to the whole order.
Any questions feel free to ask or call us at 408 - 320 - 6842 Thank you

Peter

Peter,
Ready to order a rad and fans., but have a question.

I have the Precision SLIC. Will the Extreme fans fit?

Thanks,
Bill

Peter,
Thank you. I just placed my order tonight.

Scott

Thanks for the order, Scott.

Peter,
Ready to order a rad and fans., but have a question.

I have the Precision SLIC. Will the Extreme fans fit?

Thanks,
Bill

Bill, I think the Precision SLIC comes out further than the stock one? The Extreme fans clear the stock ic. You might be better off going with the slim fans.

IMG_4818 (Small).JPG

Thanks Peter!

Placed my order. With the money I saved, I can buyer a higher thermostat. ;)

All the best,
Bil

Hi, Peter,
Just a question: Can I use the coupon code tonight and get the free shipping offer from you on your aluminum radiator (unpainted) for my '87 Grand National? This offer still in effect? I'll check in later tonight to see if you've had time to answer. If not, I'll have to wait until Sunday evening when I'm back from my sick Mom's home.

Thank you kindly, Pete.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hi Bruce,
Yes the special is going on now so place your order to save some $$$. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for the orders. Sorry about some of the slow replies but you guys are keeping us busy! Thank you.

Peter

Hi, Pete,
Got back tonight.....tried ordering, using code and payment via PayPal.....PayPal will not drop the shipping charge of $42, even though I'm using the coupon code...in order for me to complete the purchase, I HAVE to click on the "Fixed $42 shipping charge." If I don't click on it, it won't let me complete the sale.....I don't want PayPal to charge me the $42 but it says I HAVE to click on it......

So, what can I do now to get this radiator?