Alradco Aluminum Radiator - Black ** FREE DENT!!

Red C5

We have a new Alradco Aluminum radiator, powder coated black. Has a few blemishes but other than that is fine. Has a dent on the end tank that probably isn't visible once it's in the car.

Regular price is $500 + $38 shipping

Discounted price $375 + $38 shipping SAVE $125

This is the only one we have. First come first served.
We accept PayPal and credit cards.

You can PM me here, email tb@alradco.com, or call number below. Thank you.

Peter

rad2-2.jpg

Awesome deal! Cool idea for passing on some savings too. Wish I wasn't on hold with the race car, I want to put one in it for sure!

Me. I want.
That dent is on the lower Passenger or upper Driver's? Can't really determine.

Looks like pass side lower, since the oil cooler fittings are there. Man, you will love this thing. Had one in my daily with a front mount in SoCal and NEVER had issues, even with trans and oil routed through it. Miss the car and the rad! Beautiful piece, and a beast for sure!

Looks like pass side lower, since the oil cooler fittings are there. Man, you will love this thing. Had one in my daily with a front mount in SoCal and NEVER had issues, even with trans and oil routed through it. Miss the car and the rad! Beautiful piece, and a beast for sure!

Yes, I thought as much too. Just thought I'd check. I like my BeCool in the WE4, but have heard these fit much better. I have big plans for this one.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqNHJCEFDLbsGJ(IBRunh,wsd!~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJCEFDLbsGJ(IBRunh,wsd!~~60_3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 104
Sold pending payment. I'll look around make sure we don't have anything else laying around. I had no idea so many people needed a radiator. Thank you.

Peter

Sounds like you ought to have a sale on them.....But do me a favor and wait until, oh about april or so........

Sounds like you ought to have a sale on them.....But do me a favor and wait until, oh about april or so........

We just had a Labor Day sale this past weekend....makes me wonder how many people missed it.

The root of the issue is that buick guys are tightwads and I am no exception :)

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Great deal !!!!!
Wish I was in the position to buy one myself...

Bryan

Any plans coming together for the group plan/sale price.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app