Aloha IDRC race, January 18, 2003

pcpony1

Got a flyer from the track last night on the upcoming IDRC race for January 18.

There will be 4 mainland imports coming in. One that has run in the 7's.

Winner of the High Tech headsup class gets $2500. This has got to be the biggest purse for our type cars in history.

Gates open at 2:00pm and time trials start at 3:00pm. Runcard is $55 and general admission is $15.

Get all your secret doodads in your cars and run for the money. Man, I wish my car was running. Dean, will your car be running?

Good luck to all. Aloha, Ernie.

Thanks Ernie for the info. So far it looks like only me and Paul going to race :( . I hope my brakes hold up :eek: (knock on wood) :D

That IS a big purse !! I'm sure the top dogs are going to try and make that one.:eek: See you guys there!!!

my wife was hoping to run this january....looks like it will have to be another day...transmission problems....but man boostin from 1 to 2 the trans does feel solid....good thing for lifetime transmission warranties....oh well...thats part of racing...at least it will give me more time to prep the car better as well as taking some nice photos of all the mainland cars that will be coming down...

hey ernie...you think we can swap trans since we have the same trans as well as the same lifetime warranty? (just kidding about the trans swap, dont wanna break anything of yours :) ) im planning to call PA and see what might be wrong....at the same time...im ordering one of their better trans shipping cases so that shipping the trans back and forth would be much safer...

hope everyone comes out to support the race....and have a safe and troublefree race!
danny