Almost Done!!!

What brake did you use? I looked under Baer and there are q few listed there.

The closest I could figure would be the:
G Body Drop spidnle 78-88 Front TRACK 4301029CORE CJT 13.00 2-PGC

jpratt said:
What brake did you use? I looked under Baer and there are q few listed there.

The closest I could figure would be the:
G Body Drop spidnle 78-88 Front TRACK 4301029CORE CJT 13.00 2-PGC
I am running Baers on f-body spindles.

Nick

PaCemkr86 - thanx for the compliment . those are ATR Headers.

JPratt - nice meeting you yesterday - i believe it is the BAER Track system w/ 13.1 ! inch rotors - modified stock spindles. and the difference in pedal feel is night and day

the rest of the front suspension is Eibach springs - Bilstein Shocks - PST front end rebuild kit with Polygraphite bushings

Rear - was eibach spring but had to remove to fit the big meats under ;) now it has stock regal springs from Advanced auto with Airbags r/l and bilstein shocks

Just mounted the wheels yesterday and i love the Stance.. i will try and post pics today if i can.

I'll send more later

I'll send more later

Attachments

• RoyalT1.jpg
    RoyalT1.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 253
MORE pix

here's more :biggrin:

Attachments

• left front.jpg
    left front.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 129
  • right front.jpg
    right front.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 117
  • left rear.jpg
    left rear.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 128
  • right rear.jpg
    right rear.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 120
Gold

Royal-T-Ltd, I'm a newbe to the board.Your avitar caught my eye because of the collor of your T-type.Can you tell me what collor they call that? My 85 looks simular to that it is OEM:58 GM
PPG DAR3772 Lt. chestnut poly.BTW I didn't mean to hijack your thread but it looked closed for a while. Thank you :smile:

terrible-T said:
Royal-T-Ltd, I'm a newbe to the board.Your avitar caught my eye because of the collor of your T-type.Can you tell me what collor they call that? My 85 looks simular to that it is OEM:58 GM
PPG DAR3772 Lt. chestnut poly.BTW I didn't mean to hijack your thread but it looked closed for a while. Thank you :smile:
Yep. Light Chestnut Metallic - Code 58