All stock GN (Dad's)

noneed4nos

KWICK 6
My dad's which eventually be mine :biggrin: has a 87 Gn. Him and I have noticed that the original muffler and tail-pipes are starting to rot and rust away so we both want to replace it with a NOS GM part. Does anyone know if and how we can obtain these parts as well as NOS GM rear and front bumper fillers. We want to replace these parts with brand new stuff. We would also like a locking license place, (the one that locks down when filling the gas tank). That can be used or new, whichever. If anyone has any comments/suggestions please feel free to post and let me know anything you think might help. Thanks guys:cool:

bison had a set of nos rear fillers he got over $1000 for them, i sold a mint set of used flexible ones for $500 2 months ago

just figured i would let you know what your in for!

there was a pair of NOS rear fillers on here a week or two ago in the $800-850 range for the pair and thats about as cheap as you are gonna find them. They were brutally expensive when they were still available, I bought a pair of rears at 10% over dealer cost like 5 years ago and I paid over $500 for them. I'll see if I can find the thread.