All Phx Az Buick Come On Down To Cruise Night In Gilbert

That's only a few miles from where I live...I'm going to try and be there with the GN...

cool

i knew there were some buicks around here in gilbert. come on down it gets packed pretty quik people start filing in at about 5pm. we will be handing out goodie bags and sonic is providing the free food. and we will be raffleing off free tshirt and ball cap combo's. there are always some crazy rides that show up:)

I was thinking of getting there early...where do I park?...in the Sonic lot?

I might be able to be there too. Got to check my schedule. Tranny is leaking like crazy though. Well see.

Mike

cruise night

just show up we will park you. its first come first serve for the stalls under the canopy..and then we start parking people in the normal parking spots. they are all still good spots. and once the sonic is full we over flow into the walgreens parking lot they donate 1/2 there lot for the night. its always a blast we have lots of goody bags from edelbrock and summit your choice and everything is free YOU PAY NOTHING EVEN FOR THE FOOD!!!!! lets see the other car shows pull that off;) me and my buddy decided to do this for 2 reasons. there was nothing like this on the eastside and we grew up hanging out at drive-ins late at night with some of the craziest rides out there. basically living the same life style like the movie HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS. i would be the yellow 57 for those that know me hey GNERIC good to here from you yup i am here in AZ. guess wich one of the cars in the flier is mine:rolleyes:

any room for an 87 that needs to be painted/has a dent in the passenger door but runs really good?:smile:

buickbert

come on down !

you guys should come as a group that way i can park you all together! hey roc87 thanks for the posting this on the vette forum i will park them sraight across from the buick guys!!!!!;) that way i can use that new full size drag tree i just bought the other day that is in my garage:cool:

Feb 7 huh? That is next weekend. GNeric, up for a road trip? We could make it pretty easy and stay with the third Eric in Mesa so free rent. Anyone from Albu-cracky seriously going to go?

if you guys come from the long haul only advice i can give you is get here by 5 so you can get a spot it fills up pretty quick. and if you do come swing by abq and pick up my old GN and drag it down here also;) FREE THE MUTANT FROM ITS CAGE!!!!! :eek: :D

Feb 7 huh? That is next weekend. GNeric, up for a road trip? We could make it pretty easy and stay with the third Eric in Mesa so free rent. Anyone from Albu-cracky seriously going to go?

I'm planning to stop by on the way back from LA, but I'll be in the vette, not going to park a GN in a hotel parking lot for a week in Cali:frown: . Fuzzy, How many Erics you know!? :p

I am not sure. We know so many that we don't even call them Eric anymore. There is Fuzzy, Long Hair, Ray-peni ..(don't ask), Bullock, Gammon, ... just to name a few. Popular name for the late 30 somethings apparently.

if you guys decide to go, let me know about what time youll be rolling through tucson and ill care-a-van up there yall.

buickbert

8sec gn

hey for you az buicks i have a question? there is supposed to be a real fast 8 sec street gn here in gilbert az it was for sale on craigslist a while back the name of the car was " FEAR ". if you know him you should ask him to swing on by we get some pretty cauky turbostangs and turbo gto's that come all the time would be nice to show them what a little v6 can hammer out since our turbos came stock on our cars

Weather forecast isn't looking good for Saturday...hope it changes but if not will this be rescheduled...all I can say is if it's raining or even a chance (like lots of dark clouds) I won't make it...my GN hasn't seen any water in over 15 years...:biggrin: