All parts MUST go! Stock and performance, PROPAIN too!

Bill_Ritter

Plays with Fire
Selling all of my parts that are just sitting around boxed up to fund my new setup. All prices are O.B.O.- and do not include shipping. You will only be charged the price UPS charges me, no boxing fees or any other B.S.

009 / 42lb injectors and Turbo Tweak adj. street chip- less than 5k miles - $150 p/s
parts001.jpg

Cottons bleeder boost controler - $15 p/s
parts002.jpg

Jay C. Propain Kit / propane chip - Kit has been modified to include everything you need to run a 5 or 20lb tank, WITH a bottle warmer for better consistency. (tank not included) - $200 p/s
parts003.jpg

Ta-49 turbo with HD actuator and polished inlet bell - less than 5k miles, no shaft play- $500 p/s
parts004.jpg

Stock turbo - 37k miles. Slight shaft play, but no damage. Works great - $275 p/s
parts005.jpg

Stock unported elbow - $30 p/s
parts006.jpg

Stock injectors with FACTORY chip - 37k miles - $100 p/s
parts014.jpg

Stock fan - $50 p/s
parts007.jpg

Stock air box with Amsoil reusable foam filter - $40 p/s
parts008.jpg

Stock radio / cassette - works perfectly - $50 p/s
parts009.jpg

Stock GN wheels and center caps - SET OF 4, have 20k miles on them, wheels and caps are in GREAT condition - $500 p/s (around $25/wheel)
parts010.jpg

parts011.jpg

parts012.jpg

parts013.jpg

Jay C. 009 street chip - $15 p/s

Red Armstrong 009 street chip - $15 p/s

I'll take the stock rims if all of them are totally rust free and are nice and shiny. Any rust starting to form on them at all?

Let me know how to pay.

I will go wash them all off and double check to make sure, but last I checked they were rust free.

I just washed the dust off all 4 of them to double check, NO pitting or surface rust. The factory chrome is still nice and shiny:cool:

Paypal would be fine. PM me your email and info.

Slicks are sold

Stock Wheels are pending to Turbo1dr

R.A 93 chip is pending to Darrell Chevelle

Bill,

Do you want to sell the piece if metal that attaches the bottom of the stock cooling fan to the bottom of the radiator support?

You may be able to package it up with the wheels when you send them.

i'll take the bleeder shipped to 06451 pm me where to ship check and how much to ship.

What's the JayC-009-street chip setup for? If it's stockish (stock turbo? ta49?), I'll take it... :smile:

Updated list of what has sold:

Stock Radio- Sold

Propain Kit - sold

Stock Wheels- sold

Slicks- sold

R.A. 93 chip - Sold

Ta-49- Sold

009's and TT chip- Sold

Stock Injectors and AcDelco chip- Sold

Cottons Boost Bleeder- Pending, awaiting arrival of M.O.

This is all thats left, make me an offer. It all HAS to go!!!

Stock turbo - 37k miles. Slight shaft play, but no damage. Works great - $275 p/s
parts005.jpg

Stock unported elbow - $30 p/s
parts006.jpg

Stock fan - $50 p/s
parts007.jpg

Stock air box with Amsoil reusable foam filter - $40 p/s
parts008.jpg

Jay C. 009 street chip - $15 p/s