All of my Buicks/Buick parts for sale!!

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
2 - '87 GN's
1 '85 T with '87 drivetrain

Engines, drivetrain parts, body parts, interior parts, etc.

Too much to list!

No racetrack here so what's the point?

Going to buy a hybrid and take up golfing instead.

PM/call for more info.

Yeah, rrrriight! What day is it today? :D

How about a cruise/get together in June.....

OK...... you got me on that one.

Why we gotta wait till June for GTG? The FORD guys are planning something, so I'll let you guys know. My uncle e-mailed me and we'll work out the details.

Why not get together at one of the cruise in's??? I VERY occasionally see a GN at the cruise in's, but never as many as I think should be there... I do still like to drool over the TR's. I'm in NY right now, and won't be back until 4/26, but I would love to see you guys again. And if anyone does go to the cruise's, look around for my car (red Corvette Z06 with twin turbo 427). ALWAYS looking for TR's on the road there.

Derrick

P.S. Geoff, You had me going there in your initial post too... Good One! :tongue:

Dude, you had me going there too....I was trying to figure out a way to get my hands on the 5 BRF's have sitting there ;)

Why not get together at one of the cruise in's??? I VERY occasionally see a GN at the cruise in's, but never as many as I think should be there... I do still like to drool over the TR's. I'm in NY right now, and won't be back until 4/26, but I would love to see you guys again. And if anyone does go to the cruise's, look around for my car (red Corvette Z06 with twin turbo 427). ALWAYS looking for TR's on the road there.

Derrick

P.S. Geoff, You had me going there in your initial post too... Good One! :tongue:

There were 4 of us ther at the PC Walmart last month... and as usual the last to leave!!!:biggrin:

There were 4 of us ther at the PC Walmart last month... and as usual the last to leave!!!:biggrin:

Man, that sucks. I wanted to go, but I was working swing shift and also finishing up a rebuild. But both of those items are done (with the car now running the way it always should have been). I try to go to all the ones I can except the cruises on the north shore.

Derrick

Parts looking for a few parts

I am looking for some A/c lines
scanmaster
guage pods
some bolt ons

thanks guys let me know what u got