All Buick Car Show August 18th Wallingford , CT

I was there last year. Thought it was kind of lame when they handed out trophies to the club members only. Was some really nice Low mileage T-type's and GN's there that deserved some awards but were passed by for club members cars.
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was at the show last year and I agree that it was great to be at an event with so many other turbo Buicks! I am definitely planning on going again this year. Who cares about the stupid trophies? Let them have their $5.95 trophies! Maybe we should all chip in a couple of $$$ and we can have our own trophys to award to the TB owners! LOL

I see it being advertised on websites now. Hopefully it should be a bigger turnout. I believe that last year was the first year. Hope to see you there James. One of the good things is that there is a DunkinDonuts right there.

Turbobitt- I think to show your displeasure you should do a 1/4 mile burnout with your stock looking 8 sec car when you leave:) And make sure I video it too.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376250711.098924.jpg

I'm planning on vending this if anybody needs anything I can bring it. my shop is also only maybe a mile up the road

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376788131.979079.jpg

I'm bringing a little of everything door, quarter , bumper, lights, engine parts, seats , console, etc.......... Shop is 1 mile up the road incase I didn't bring what you need . Bring cash and see you there!!!!!

It was nice to see a bunch of cool Buick owners and their rides at the show, turns out not too many were on the forums. Will certainly attend next year, this time hopefully staying the during and attending the after show activities. Thanks guys..

I went to the show and had a good time. The most turbo buicks I've seen in one place. I just moved to Connecticut from South Carolina. I hope to have my car back for next years show