Alky ?

1-CLN-GN

Just wondering how many local guys are running an Alky kit in their cars and which one?Also what kind of results are ya ll seeing with it and would you recommend it for a newbie like me that doesn't know much if any about these cars.Thanks

Only person that I know of is Rob Downey in our club who runs Julio's kit. I will probably be buying one myself soon.

I'm sure he will chime in and give you his input.

Dannyo

I run the SMC kit and use denatured alky from Home Depot. I wouldn't be running 24 psi on pump gas without it.

everyone should have an alky kit in my opinion. Cheap insurance.

Set it and forget it.

The progressive kits will require a 3-bar.

I use a manual kit. It doesn't reference the MAP sensor.

I ran an SMC kit for several years & had no problems, but decided to try one of Razors Alkycontrol kits which was a progressive kit that allowed the alchy spray to increase gradually as the boost increased. I personally like this kit better. The SMC kit I had wasn't a progressive kit, but I understand they now offer one, so I'm sure it too works great. I'd go to the alchy forum here & just read up on both kits & see what you can learn.......I will also add that both kits have excellent customer support!!!

The Darkside:cool:

Alky control all the way .. Have it in my daughters STREET GN 9.94 @ 138+ .. Julio is doin a set up for my RX7 SOON to :p Well thought out kit and support that is second to none :cool:

the SMC kit comes complete, you dont have to buy anything, its simple to install
Im running it on my daily driver 11.20's all day long on drag radials