alky with race gas and race chip

turbot2112

ive got a turbo tweak race chip{26 degrees timing} and was wondering if i would benifit from running the alky on top of the race gas. im kinda itchin to use the chip in the spring but kind of scared of hurtin the motor at the same time. i guess im thinking its gonna be all or nothing. tia:D

Go for it. That is a good way to tune your car and you should eventually ween the car off of the race fuel safely.

Remember race fuel eats 02's, so get a denso 02...I wrote my last essay with that thing and still going!;)

Bo

Yes you can. Works perfect at dropping temps and getting rid of any knock that pops up.

I've been running 28 degree's in 1st and 23 in 2nd/3rd.. On pump.. but i'm the product tester :D

Got to play with it. You can get and pull up the timing on the alky chips like 4 degrees and try that as well.

:D

so, in the spring c116 and alky it is. last pass out i weent 11.688 with the alky chip.hopeing to get a low 11 second time slip before i get kicked out again. dont think they will remember me from last time. thanks:D