Alky set up

JTC

Whats it worth??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1374512693880.jpg
    1374512693880.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 154
I'm not going to say I'm in line without knowing a price and condition. Any idea if the reservoir leaks, the controller works and/or the pump is good? Or is this a spare parts kit?

I'm not going to say I'm in line without knowing a price and condition. Any idea if the reservoir leaks, the controller works and/or the pump is good? Or is this a spare parts kit?

Reservoir was not leaking when it was installed in car.
SS line from pump went with the rolling frame in had.
Hows $140 plus shipping

John

Too cheap.
Please delete this post as soon as you sell it so nobody else sees this ridiculously cheap price. I have one to sell too and I don't want people comparing mine to this price.
;-)

Too cheap.
Please delete this post as soon as you sell it so nobody else sees this ridiculously cheap price. I have one to sell too and I don't want people comparing mine to this price.
;-)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i will pass...... smells like fish

Nice, he who smells one is...?
It's always wonderful to get dumbed on by the professionals. I should just through it in the trash huh.

zoomed in.....
its a razor controller and reservoir . the pump says devils own... not one of razors

That is correct on the pump, Thats why when I started this I asked " what is this worth" not trying to do any as stated "fishy bs" I'm always up front as possible. But I guess some
Do not like that.

I would say in the ball park of $200
If someone need to replace the pump with a Razor one what are they running for nowadays $120-$100??
As long as the electronics are not fried then someone should be able to use this and get a good price.