Alky kit for 84 GN

Casey Jensen

Does anyone know who makes a alcohol injection kit specifically for the hot air cars? The ones I have seen are for the 86&87's. Also, where would be the best place to mount the nozzle? Space looks limited for a after turbo install and I've read it is bad to mount it before the throttle body. Any ideas.

Does anyone know who makes a alcohol injection kit specifically for the hot air cars? The ones I have seen are for the 86&87's. Also, where would be the best place to mount the nozzle? Space looks limited for a after turbo install and I've read it is bad to mount it before the throttle body. Any ideas.

The nozzle goes on the turbo adapter between the turbo and the intake. Brad

Casey- This is one of the cheapest upgrades and Julio is the best at support. Give him a call-even an accountant can install his kit. The hardest part on a hot air is removing the turbo in order to install the nozzle. Good-Luck-Brad

Casey- This is one of the cheapest upgrades and Julio is the best at support. Give him a call-even an accountant can install his kit. The hardest part on a hot air is removing the turbo in order to install the nozzle. Good-Luck-Brad

Hey Brad,
Aren't you an Accountant too? ;) :D

Already have a jet performance chip.

Most will get a turbotweak chip. And you should do the 86/87 conversion so you can use a scanmaster to monitor knock.

That requires an 86/87 ECM, 86/87 MAF, air temp sensor(turbotweak chip can ignore), and I believe an ignition module... sometimes.

Most will get a turbotweak chip. And you should do the 86/87 conversion so you can use a scanmaster to monitor knock.

That requires an 86/87 ECM, 86/87 MAF, air temp sensor(turbotweak chip can ignore), and I believe an ignition module... sometimes.

+1

If you want to eliminate all issues do the above and upgrade the ign coil module and Pak to the 87. Then get a new MAF(I used a LT1 three inch) and a MAF Translator. The reman 87 MAF are iffy and the originals are out of production. You will be good to go. Brad

One thing you should never take for granted is the time and research that has already been done. :cool:
The TT chip and Razor’s kit are a match made in heaven.

With another kit and chip combo, and you are "starting all over". :eek:
Don't ever fool yourself into thinking that the HA and IC'd cars can run effectively of the same chip.

If you choose the blaze the trail, hopefully, the chip/code writer has sufficient knowledge and experience to get the code correct.
These cars are real sensitive to parts combo and tune, and all the performance parts in the world mean nothing, if the chip (code) and tune are off. :eek: