Albuquerque trip

GNeric

Anyone from Albq going to stick around town for Thanksgiving? The wife and I are going to be heading up there and taking the new GN for it's first road trip. I am going to try and get the tune finished up on it this week after work. Maybe get the alky pump replaced too in case we run across anyone who would like to play. :D

ill be around and would like to talk and see the beast

Johnny

im sure i could also get some of the guys together

I think we'll be staying at my sis-in-law's house off I40...east side. I am trying to get the ME-R ready for road trip so we can take the car. I really don't want to go without it.

Here is a pic of the sis-in-law. ;)

You'll see the car up there. :D

Attachments

• Ry.jpg
    Ry.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 135
If I wasn't married to her sister. ;) Anyway, my wife suggested getting anyone together who wanted to and have some drinks or just hang out. I'll call you when we get into town.

Hey Eric,

Sorry I missed the post earlier, I don't watch this board as much as I use to. I wish I would have know because I would have liked to talk with you. I was lifting the tranny into place and caught the tv cable on the flex plate and broke it out of the tranny. It still has the linkage arm sticking out of the hole and it seem to be hooked up inside still(don't think I damaged the linkage arm). Looks like the cable just came off but the plastic broke that bolts into the hole on the tranny. Thought I wasted a good cable but looks like I would have needed to replace it anyway, it won't work with my throttle linkage so I will need a different cable anyway. Guess I will try a lokar cable. I would appreciate it if you give me a shout when your in town next time. Sounds like Johnny might have you go through his tranny now.

Sorry I missed you. Maybe next time I get to see your new GN. Come spring you'll have to bring it up to the track and see what she'll do.

Chuck

badboy86gn2 said:
Nice!!!

If i wasnt married with childern :eek: ;)

Johnny

just give me a call if you wanna meet

Johnny,

You want a castration to go with that vasscectomy. :eek: Don't worry I just email her the post. :eek:

Now thats some funny $hiet

Thanks eric for comming out and helping out also tom,sylvan and jay
well next time will have to go out and have a few

Johnny

Chuck, next time we come up, I will make it a point to stop by your office if a Friday or Saturday. Maybe next time I can get the sis-in-law to join us ;) if it's summer and she can wear a bikini and pose by the cars for us. :D