* a/c and heater removed
* 4 Weld draglites with M/T 28x10.5 slicks on rear
* new H&R rear sway bar
* new H&R poly motor mounts

Car’s Performance to date:
Best ET to Date: 10.6
Best MPH to Date: 127

Driver Bio:
My name is Allan Vinson I live in Northeast Georgia. I am a quadriplegic as a result of a dune-buggy accident in 1996. I always wanted a Grand National, since my high school days. The mean look and sleeping factor of the early days had an unending appeal to me. I was never able to afford one.

After my accident I decided to live life under my own terms, so I started searching the local ads for a Buick. I bought my first GN shortly after with help from my father. I kept it for a mire eighteen days. I quickly bought another one and my best friend said he would drive it at the local dragstrip. That is where the racing bug bit again after a life changing event.

We started doing mods and got it to run 13.3 @ 101,this was not fast enough for me or my friend Bobby Potts whom incidentally saved my life the night of the accident. His and his family's generosity is simply amazing.

I sold the second GN and bought my current Buick. It has provided an unbelievable since of satisfaction. We have turned a best of 10.6 @ 127 and after getting interested in a single digit pass my race team which consists of myself,Bobby,my brother Clay,and my father Tommy. We raised enough money together to have the nice folks at Southeast Turbo Performance rebuild the engine with a RJC girdle and new TRW forged pistons. So by the end of 2005 hopefully we will have our nine second pass, not bad for a handicapped man and a rag-tag group of family and friends if you ask me.