Alabama Crimson Tide 2009 National Champions

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
I've waited 17years for this one.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
The TIDE ROLLED and sent them Horns home with a raw hide!

Congratulations!!! As much as I hate to admit it, they are the best team in the nation with the best coach, too.

Shouldn't your title read "BCS Champions"? Until there is a playoff as in every other college sport (including the lower levels of football) there will not be a true "National Champion".

mccoy had a target on his back

as any q back does, but without him alabama would have lost. for a freshmen Qback to come in and keep it close just shows that the longhorns are a great team.

Shouldn't your title read "BCS Champions"? Until there is a playoff as in every other college sport (including the lower levels of football) there will not be a true "National Champion".
Some truth there. I would find it hard to believe that they would loose to anyone and they have a Kickass team for sure but so was the UNLV basketball back in the 90's and were unbeatable.:rolleyes:

Congratulations!!! As much as I hate to admit it, they are the best team in the nation with the best coach, too.

Best coach? Was he the best coach last year against Utah when his team didn't even show up for the game?

Should have known this would bring out the haters and woulda, coulda, shoulda's. I think Colt McCoy is a great kid and would have made it a different game no doubt, but the outcome would have still been the same.

As far as the BCS vs playoff debate, it is what it is and it's all we've got. There will never be a playoff (which I AM in favor of) because the BCS is all about the $$$$$.

If you want to get right down to it, the true national championship game was the SEC title game back in December. Let's see...............SEC = 4 National Titles in the last 4 years. :eek::eek::eek: