[AIS NEWS] Update Information

tazmision89

Hello to all,

We are just over 3 months away from the 3rd Annual American Iron Shootout and it is shaping out to be one great day of racing. AIS 2004 brings many different classes for everyone to part take in.

AIS has always been designed as a racers race. Where it does not matter how fast or how slow you are. There will always be something for all.

I would like to take this opportunity to get you all up to speed as to where we are at. So without further delay, here we go...........

REGISTRATION
------------------

Registration for AIS 2004 is currently available. You may pre register via pay pal by visiting the official AIS 2004 website @ http://www.americanironshootout.com or by mailing in your payment to the address listed on the website. Guarantee your spot at AIS 2004 by registering today!

HOTEL INFO
---------------

Hotel information will be made available in the coming week. I am finalizing the final rate from the Knights Inn. Stay tune.

SPONSORSHIP
------------------

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our newest sponsor Scooter Junkies. SJ will be sponsoring our Six Pack Nats by giving away a fully decked out gas powered scooter to the winner. Welcome about Scooter Junkies!!!

GATE INFORMATION
-------------------------

Gates will open at 9:00AM. For those who pre paid, please have your ID's ready so we can have the line move quicker. ID's are required for all who pre pay to make sure that we make no mistakes at the gate.

BAR-B-QUE / PARTY
------------------------

It is my pleasure to annouce, that this years BBQ / Party at the hotel will be FREE of charge to all who are staying at the hotel!!! It is my way of saying Thank You to all for supporting this event!!

PROMOTION
---------------

I asked that all who are planning on attending this event, to please pass the word around. Your help in making this a great event will be greatly appreciated. So when visiting your favorite message board or if you are at your local speed shop, pass the word that AIS 2004 is just months away from burning the strip again!!

SPECIAL THANK YOU!!!
-----------------------------

A special thank you goes out to gDR for listing AIS 2003 in thier top 10 events of 2003. AIS 2003 ranked 6th overall out of 20. THANK YOU!!! to all making this possible.

Well that is all for now. Stay tune for more in the coming weeks.

Regards,
Tony G.