Air to Liquid IC?

My GNX (clone) had an ATR liquid IC installed back in 1989 and it still works great.
This isn't the ice chest race ones but the ones with a radiator or heat exchanger in front of the engine radiator.
Before after a 1/4 mile run the dog house would burn you if you touched it. After the liquid IC and the same 1/4 mile run the dog house was just warm. No theromcouples reading but a big difference in temperature.

You are welcome to drop by and look at mine if you like.
I am just off Old Stage Road. About 5 miles from Richie's house.

Gary

apprego,ive got a NEW Mease 24 row if your still interested in one:)

PM me with an offer if you are:cool:

Id also be interested in that ATR 3 in single shot if youve still got it.

Originally posted by Black Car
My GNX (clone) had an ATR liquid IC installed back in 1989 and it still works great.
This isn't the ice chest race ones but the ones with a radiator or heat exchanger in front of the engine radiator.
Before after a 1/4 mile run the dog house would burn you if you touched it. After the liquid IC and the same 1/4 mile run the dog house was just warm. No theromcouples reading but a big difference in temperature.

You are welcome to drop by and look at mine if you like.
I am just off Old Stage Road. About 5 miles from Richie's house.

Gary

So are you still using it? I would like to see it.. I have yet to see one complete outside the pix. Where on old stage..

I have ran stock, stretch, FM, and liquid. The best bang for the buck low hassel deal is the stretches. People have gone fast with stockers but that doesnt mean they are good to go fast with. Front mounts work good but have issues. Liquids are cool and work great. Our cars run harder on cools days and if you have a liquid that can be iced down its like having a cool day in a box. I would recommend a stretch to most people. If your one of the really crazy guys like me then I would say go with a liquid that can be iced down. My ATR wasn't set up to allow adding ice but that was easy enough to fix.

A little N.O.S can help cool down the intake charge also :D

HTH: Jason

87 GN ~68k,PTE T63, 3inDP with Lee Gate, ATR 3' Duals, Champion Irons, Champion Intake, Extender Xtreme, 75#'rs, Walbro 307, Hot Wire, PTE/Accufab 70mm TB and Hat, Ross Pistons, SMC Alky Dual Nozzle, Stock IC with Dutt Neck,Cold Air Kit--No Times - See pics. WOOOHOO!

Dude I just read your signiture and thats a 10 second combo. Put a 10 second IC on that thing. You wont need an iced down IC to run hard. If you crank the boost up on that set up your going to need more fuel pump.

Jason