Air shocks vs bags

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Ok so as my signature says I have airbags or should I say had. They went bad so should I get new bags which I don't know how they are to install or just get air shocks cause I like the way my car looks with the rear higher I should also mention that not only do I like the way it looks but with my extra wide tires I need the rear lifted so I don't cut my tires already got one or two slices and what are some good air shocks if I decide to go that route.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I went with heavy duty springs in the rear for extra height and a better ride, air shocks alone will give you a rough ride.

I went with heavy duty springs in the rear for extra height and a better ride, air shocks alone will give you a rough ride.

Will the springs still help with squatting and taking off

I also have the air bags with the passenger side filled more then the driver side, to help with launches.

I also have the air bags with the passenger side filled more then the driver side, to help with launches.

Well then I'm guessing it won't do much for launching. What brand and size coil did you use

Sorry, bought them springs few years back. But I do remember is when you get them from the auto parts store you have two options regular OEM springs and the heavy duty springs. The heavy duty is the ones you want.

Sorry, bought them springs few years back. But I do remember is when you get them from the auto parts store you have two options regular OEM springs and the heavy duty springs. The heavy duty is the ones you want.

Ok as long as they have them at most part shop's