Air Conditioning Questions

mr.ricoe

I'm having trouble with my A/C I only get air through the defrost and the bottom, but it wont go through the middle vents. Does anybody know where I can start at, do I have to take the dashboard apart.

First check the vacum supply to the head unit. The line runs over the blower motor and under the A/C box. It can and does come disconnected and it's an easy fix.

I Have The Same Prob. If You Look At The Lines Behind The Glove Box You Can See There Is A Group Of Vac Lines. The Purple One Should Have Vac At Idle. If So And You Still Can't Figure It Out Please Let Me Know Because Thats Where I'm At. I Have Also Tried A Different Control Out Of Another Regal. And Still Nothing.

I Know Its Been A While But I Figured My Problem Out A Few Weeks Ago. One Of My Vac Lines Under The Dash Was Cracked. There Are Two Right Around The Area Above The Gas Pedal. The One Thats Waaaay Up Was The One That Was Damaged. I Replaced The Whole Line From The Actuator To The Vacuum Block Behind The Glove Box. This Fixed My Problem. Ac Work's Killer Now. Hope This Helps.