$$$ against a cobra last night...

Dont know whats under the hood of the cobra, just know it was nasty. The whole race it sounded like his blower wanted to suck my pass side door off.

Bad ass car Cliff, Makes me have high hopes for my white project T, I mean the wifes car :D

Stage or production?

X2.. that thing sounded wicked in the pits even when it was just idling around. Good job Cliff you took out a heavy hitter! Glad I made the trip out there to watch. It was sooo well worth it!

Nice, I am glad you enjoyed it.

My two favorite cars, TR's and those Cobras. Nice going again!

Daturbosix, I scrolled down the page..Got to your avatar.. and my eyes got all wide..wow.

Nice Race...Looked like it was close. Alot faster than your typical Cobra...Congrat's

that **** was badass, both looked very fast...wonder what the cobra had done to it, he is from chi-town to isnt he? I know kurgan tunes yours who tunes his??

Cliff,

Did you ever race against Mario(?) with the white Supra?

Just curious.

Cliff,

Did you ever race against Mario(?) with the white Supra?

Just curious.

Never raced a white supra. Don't know who mario is. Have a friend Mike we call Junior with a white supra, and there was a guy Marko with a white supra, but Marko hasn't raced in a few years, and I never raced him, but his supra was FLYING!!!!

I haven't been able to see the video since you posted it... "An error occurred" is all it shows me... :frown:

K.

Never raced a white supra. Don't know who mario is. Have a friend Mike we call Junior with a white supra, and there was a guy Marko with a white supra, but Marko hasn't raced in a few years, and I never raced him, but his supra was FLYING!!!!

Marko was the guy I was thinking of. He supposedly challanged Bob Kurgan to a street race a couple years back, that would have been something.

Marko was the guy I was thinking of. He supposedly challanged Bob Kurgan to a street race a couple years back, that would have been something.

Never heard that, but Kurgan doesnt street race, but if they did it at the track I am sure Marko would have been blown the F*%K out....lol