Aftermarket/Performance Parts!

It was made for max fuel at WOT and I think it also has a high rev limiter so you don't hit fuel cut.

I have 3 packages paid for and going out in the morning; 3 gauge pillar, Plenum/billet block, and the RJC controller.

Thanks, Dan

Hey guys,

some bad news I received two of the boxes (Pillar Pods, and RJC Controller) today at the house, I will assume the plenum and block is on it's way to the new owner. I will be stopping at the post office tomorrow to try and get to the bottom of this, I am assuming that the person behind the counter entered my address as the ship to instead of the actual person... I am pretty frustrated right now with them, please bear with me through this inconvenience. If any of you want to verify the ship to address please PM me and I'll send you a picture of the package label, I just don't want to post the personal information up for the internet to see.

Thank You, Dan

Raymond, I still have the ECM.

To the two waiting on packages, I got it taken care of with the post office and they are on their way. Ends up the people sorting them must not have been able to read, the lady behind the counter very clearly labeled who it was going to and you will probably notice on the package. :)

hey daniel if i buy - Home made Megasquirt3/X to Stock Buick Harness Adaptor,is that the one on your 4th set of pictures ? and is that for the stock coil pack ?and what part dont i have to buy from that parts list that you put up in the parts to buy if i get this from you please reply thanks .in advance.