After 4 months GN Finally Restored.

Absolutely stunning, beautiful clear coat. Where did you come across the rims?? Mine are original but need some love, I was thinking about having them re-chromed, don't know what the cost will be...

car looks great. its good to see how nice the emblems on the hood are before they get dirt and everything else around them. the nicest compliment i can give is it looks new. and it does in the pics. how good are you feeling?:biggrin:

Berserker I am feeling real good about the car. Running nicely as well. Too bad the salt will fly here any day in Michigan but at least stored it wont cost me anything but pennies for storage insurance.

Gone in 60. I picked up the window trim here in Michigan from someone I met at a local car show. The opera window trim is new and the front and rear trim came from a local guy as well who had a trashed GN with perfect trim. (only 27k miles on it. That is where my doors came from as well).

Brady. I purchased the rims from a member on this board about a month ago or so. He sold his GN and the original owner purchased an extra set in 1992 from GM (he even had the receipt) Locally, we have a shop that will restore a set of four for about 550.

Thanks again for all the compliments. I sold a 2003 Z06 to buy the IROC and this GN and I was really doubting my decisions. Not anymore. z06 was a great car for the 4 years I had it but the looks these cars get and the pride of owning one is so far second to none.

Thanks for the compliments. The underside is solid but needs freshened up. Next spring ill do gas tank, dif cover oil pan. This winder I will focus on engine bay and frame painting.

The problem I face is painting it over the winter or dropping the frame and refreshing everything. YouR paint is making this decision harder. Lol. It's nice driving around a car with show paint

Looks like a brand new GN (or better).

Well done.

Mike Barnard