Aeromotive Stealth A1000 pump

fuzzyGN

I need a new fuel system for my N/A project. Don't worry it is Buick powered . I was looking at the Aeromotive Stealth fuel cells. They have either an A1000 pump or an Eliminator pump installed inside. They appear to be of a different design than the external traditional style. Does anyone have any experience with these? The car will be mostly track with the occasional Sonic cruise. Also, any idea of what fuel pressure these run? They state they are good for fuel injection, just change the fuel pressure regulator. From searching past posts, it seems early on there may have been reliability issues but didn't find very much current info. The engine should make less than 600 HP on the bottle but not sure how much less.

Anyone? How about info on the traditional style pump? Do they still have issues with longevity?

I never used the A1000 "Stealth" pump but I am running the Pro series pump. I been using it now for 10 years. The pump was tired and just replaced it but I was still able to get 840 HP out of it.

Allan G.