Aeromotive 340 fuel pump ?

Fastair6

Happy New Year Everyone,

Anyone know which of these pumps is in the TTA?
The 11140 has both the inlet and outlet centered.
The 11141 has an offset inlet and a centered outlet.
The 11142 has both an offset inlet and outlet that are in-line with each other.
I haven't dropped the tank yet and would like to order it before hand. Also, is there a fuel return line restriction that needs to be addressed or can this pump go in without a problem?

Thanks,
JB

Most of us run the Walbro 340 pumps. You dont have to worry about restrictions in the fuel line if running on gas. Dave is in the process of finding the limits on E85 with the stock lines. His best is 11.20's.

I drilled all of the fittings on my feed, and return lines, and with both pumps running I can still get my fuel pressure down to about 32 psi.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What about the new Walbro 450lph pump? Is it possible to modify our stock tank for this, or would it need an LS1 tank swap?

What about the new Walbro 450lph pump? Is it possible to modify our stock tank for this, or would it need an LS1 tank swap?
I don't see any reason why a stock tank won't work. I'm sure the hanger would have to modified.

I run 80's and twin stealth's

Are you running pump gas or E85 that's a lot of pump? Billy Anderson told me to run a single Aeromotive Stealth for my build...low 10's high 9's on pump gas with dual nozzle Alky. Eric Marshall also said the same as Anderson.

Also dont run a stock fuel filter
Will get way to hot

Pump and twin alky
2nd pump comes on at 18psi

Necessary or just security blanket/piece of mind?...seems like overkill for 10 sec car...I was told the single Stealth with dual Alky would definitely support 9's without a problem.

Every car is diff
Did mine for future upgrade
And so I can get away from alky
( security blanket )
Gonna go with 160's . Fast xfi
And e85

Every car is diff
Did mine for future upgrade
And so I can get away from alky
( security blanket )
Gonna go with 160's . Fast xfi
And e85

:) gotcha...I'm gonna try and stick with pump gas and Alky for now and FAST XFI is definitely in the plans as well.

Also dont run a stock fuel filter
Will get way to hot

Never heard of this before...??? Haven't had any problems with mine, and I'm running a double Pumper which I turn on at 7 psi...

:) gotcha...I'm gonna try and stick with pump gas and Alky for now and FAST XFI is definitely in the plans as well.

Fast Xfi is pretty extreme. Amazing things can be done with the stock computer..

That is true and why my build will include the stock computer at 1st...probably TurboTweak SD2 until I'm ready to take the next step...who knows I may stay with the SD2? However the deeper you go into the 10's and potential 9's the tuning options and protection/ failsafe features the XFI provides start to outweigh the cost and provide peace of mind vs trashing a 5-7K or more motor. I have several friends with XFI on their 9-10 sec street cars and all have no regrets.