aem uego wb, gen 2, powerlogger

buick86

I have question on how to hook up all of these ,I have caspers pp harness for gen 2, scanmaster upgrade chip, extreme g chip. I want to moniter wb thru pl,scanmaster and wot correction? scanmaster reads thru pl correct? I read post from last week with pl thrown in makes me wonder? , I thought wb white to pl imput 1 , wb brown, to cut orange gen 2, wb grey not used, black to engine ground or ecm case ,red to power ign. 5 amp fuse in red wire. Is this correct ???? I have 86 gn, analog dash . every thing has been in car and working great except for the wideband i just got it. Any help would be great thanks!

buick86 said:
I have question on how to hook up all of these ,I have caspers pp harness for gen 2, scanmaster upgrade chip, extreme g chip. I want to moniter wb thru pl,scanmaster and wot correction? scanmaster reads thru pl correct? I read post from last week with pl thrown in makes me wonder? , I thought wb white to pl imput 1 , wb brown, to cut orange gen 2, wb grey not used, black to engine ground or ecm case ,red to power ign. 5 amp fuse in red wire. Is this correct ???? I have 86 gn, analog dash . every thing has been in car and working great except for the wideband i just got it. Any help would be great thanks!

Yes, that that looks correct. And you can use the scanmaster to monitor afr since you don't have a gauge. Finish connecting the wires so we can test out the gen2 wot af tracking