advice on converter

jason walker

I have mostly stock engine only 43 lb injector and 3 " downpipe and t44 turbo with a 3000 to 3200 stall old school vigilante converter it is a multidisk converter and a noise maker sounds like a bad water pump when fluid gets warm I absolutely hate this about my car! What converter does anyone recommend ?

Or you could give him a ring at 516-285-1103 he usually picks up. Great guy to deal with.

I have mostly stock engine only 43 lb injector and 3 " downpipe and t44 turbo with a 3000 to 3200 stall old school vigilante converter it is a multidisk converter and a noise maker sounds like a bad water pump when fluid gets warm I absolutely hate this about my car! What converter does anyone recommend ?
Thanks everyone for posting up my contact info. Give me a call and I will give you some options for a new or upgraded converter

Thanks everyone for posting up my contact info. Give me a call and I will give you some options for a new or upgraded converter
I am sorry did not get to call you today got a honey do list a mile long , just by reading my description on my car what do you suggest ?

I would like to discuss this with you but my 3021 series will fit your setup. I will need more info from you to get the converter setup correctly. Call me when you can...