Adjustable fuel regulator

LBNJWE4

Does anyone know if the Bosh adj. fuel reg. that is stock appearing, with the allan screw inside it is still available? If so who carries it? If not, what is good to get?

regulator

Hi,
I have one of those, but think the operation that built it is defunct. I put it on my TTA, wanting stock appearance for that car, and stole the billet unit for my Regal. They don't work very well at low (close to stock) fuel pressures, but are fine higher up. I will try to remember the company that built it.

Those things were CRAZY!! They had a dime (as in coin) in them that the allen screw pressed on. The dime sat in a little cap, kinda like a furniture leg cap. It was just a real thin sheet metal deal. The allen screw was drilled through and in many cases it didn't intersect with the side drilled hole and you wouldn't get boost reference. Hopefully, if they are still available, they have improved the system.
Do you want one so it will pass emissions, or do you just like the stock look? If it is for emissions reasons, just install a 233 Bosch when you go through, then swap it out when you get home. They change out in about 4 minutes. I have one of those all cut up. That's how I know what they used to make them.

I am just looking for the stock appearence, my car is emission exept with collector status. But if it doesn't work good then I will get a billet style. The K&N filter and 3" dp already kill the stock appearence for show, but I try to keep as stock appearence,for myself, must be a psycological way of reminding me that I am "hacking" it up. I shouldn't worry though I kept all of the stock components and never plan on selling it either. Thanks for the info guys!

Does anyone know if the Bosh adj. fuel reg. that is stock appearing, with the allan screw inside it is still available? If so who carries it? If not, what is good to get?

I have that stock appearing regulator on my GN now, I bought it years back from Kirbans performance.