adding to the fleet.

Nice find Lee, but expect a call from Ralph soon he goes nuts over them Regals with them pink velure interiors. :D

Neil.
Reade Haley bought the one in Tucson,
its just like this one,
mine came from Willows ,Ca. spent its whole life there.
older guy owned it, ( and an older guy owns it now, LOL)
not sure what the plan is for it,
Lou, if Ralph needs another one, well........money talks, LOL
Mike, I have a good supply of OEM fillers stashed away in my garage,
but I prefer yours for the quality!

inside pics
gmc,rosewood,motorhome 009.JPG
gmc,rosewood,motorhome 013.JPG

Love the badging on this car,I even like the lil blue square next to the 1/4 glass.inside is super nice.

Lee,

I like the originality of the car. Finding good clean cars that haven't been molested by everyone and their brother are hard to come by these days. :rolleyes:

Neal

rosewood,ls car, red dually 030.JPG
reality has set in, and 3 turbo buicks , one 57 chevy, one 53 stude PU- twin turbo -454-4l80E.
is enough,
decided to let someone else enjoy this car. listed in for sale section,
here is pic of my garage , see why I want to let it go?

yes, but its a 6.0 LS motor, 4l80E w/ T76
get 20 mpg all day! and will melt the 275-60-15 MT's

Ronnie,
This is THE SOUTH WESTERN SECTION. We've have all the sun we can handle. What we could really use is cold and some of that "rain" stuff that we've been seeing on the news. If you know where we can find some, please let us know. ;)

new job flies me to north dakota every few weeks, dont have rain but have plenty of ice, and was only -20 today :cold:

View attachment 215657 reality has set in, and 3 turbo buicks , one 57 chevy, one 53 stude PU- twin turbo -454-4l80E.
is enough,
decided to let someone else enjoy this car. listed in for sale section,
here is pic of my garage , see why I want to let it go?
Wait a minute...I have three turbo Buicks...and two big block 70 Monte Carlos. I hope that doesn't mean I have to get rid of something. My wife would just love that:(